Site Reliability Engineer
May 2019 -
Nuance Communication Inc.
- Deploy and maintain server environment for 24/7 critical uptime business product offering in a mixed Windows/Linux environment.
- Write automation/self-healing scripts in python / BASH to maintain the cloud environment.
- Identify and correct the root cause of various system alarms. Recommend changes to avoid their recurrence.
- Help with Support tickets by reproducing bug. Troubleshoot and escalate bugs for our Live server product
- Automation tools used especially PowerShell and Puppet, in order to decrease end-to-end deployment times, reduce downtime, and increase reliability. Working still with Network Operations Responsibilities.
Network Operation Engineer
Jul 2017 - Apr 2019
Nuance Communication Inc.
- Participate in a 24/7 cloud operations Identified, resolved system issues and closed 30 critical trouble tickets by applying known first-line fixes.
- Planned and executed proactive measures to address faults and documented actions taken.
- Execute network traffic path alteration and architecture configuration changes.
- Support global enterprise network infrastructure in a multi-vendor environment; (Cisco, Arista, Sell, F-5, Telcobridges, Palo Alto).
- Managed Networking faults (FTP, SFTP, telnet HTTP and SSH) and provided timely customer support.
- Analyzed, triaged and fixed different types of alarms or error in UNIX/Linux, SQL, BASH scripting, XML, Python.
- Performed technical system checks and shifted readiness reports of encryption technologies (PGP, MD5).
- Worked on Zenoss, SolarWinds, Nagios and Empirix for Network monitoring around 5000 + severs (Jboss, Tomcat, Apache, Resin) and utilize change management operation via Jira to track enterprise architecture. Worked on PCAPS with using tool
Network Engineer Intern
Jan 2013 - May 2015
Sky Dot Communication Ltd.
- Responsible for Cisco network configuration and issues relating to tickets in hardware section where network connectivity was critical.
- Configured IP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF and BGP in routers in large-scale networks. Configured a network using BGP protocol and identify issue. Configured WLAN network for client depends upon requirements which are based on Data Rates.
- Additional responsibilities include maintenance, backup configurations and Troubleshooting of network infrastructure.
- Customized a Wireless Sensor Device “HOME ELECTRICITY THEFT CONTROL & DOOR LOCKING SYSTEM USING GSM MODULE” determined by Industrial Automation. Configured GSM Module by using Proteus and Arduino IDE.
Master In Electrical and Computer Engineering
Sep 2015 - May 2017
California State University