The Actuarial Leadership Development Program (ALDP) Summer Intern position provides qualified students an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand business experience, receive valuable on-the-job training, and learn about the many actuarial positions available in the insurance industry.
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred.
- Involvement in extracurricular activities is preferred.
- Completion of at least one CAS/SOA actuarial exam is preferred.
- Work availability from early June through August (10-12 weeks).
- Legally eligible to work in the United States on a permanent full-time basis.
- Suggested majors: Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Economics/Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Other Analytics-Related Majors.