This job participates in enterprise-wide, cross functional, job rotation program to support our organization's mission and goals. The incumbent is given six month functional assignments in varying business units over four rotations. During the course of the two years, incumbents will gain experience in corporate, customer, operations, and provider functions performing and responsible for various work streams and assignments. Uses regular discretion and judgment to solve problems, create innovative solutions, and interact with customers and senior leadership. Acts as champion for Leadership Acceleration Program (LAP) program, to include program optimization, growth through outreach and recruitment, and mentorship of future recruits. Receives focused, regimented development and exposure to position for accelerated advancement.
- Complete assignments and project work in the assigned functional rotational area including gathering and synthesizing data into meaningful observations, analyzing, identifying, and problem solving various for situations. Present findings and recommendations to leadership and workgroup at the close of each rotational assignment.
- Use analytical, organizational, and project management experience and skills to contribute in assigned rotation; Corporate – Support one of our corporate organizations including marketing, strategy, human resources, finance, procurement, compliance, etc.; Customer – Support a sales organization or operate in a customer facing capacity such as consulting; Operations – Support a production or product development organization; Provider – Support a hospital or caregiver organization either in administration or clinical setting.
- Research best practices, leading technologies, and emerging industry trends for consideration in design and improvement relating to rotations. Use educational and prior professional experience to operate in an advisory capacity, both to leaders within the assigned function and customers.
- Serve to advance objectives of the LAP program, by contributing to recruitment of prospective candidates to infuse top talent, program branding and awareness, and overall improvement enrichment. Participate in development programs to accelerate leadership competencies and skills.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across business units, vendors, and partners during rotations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduated from an accredited Bachelor's (or higher) degree program no more than six months prior to the Leadership Acceleration Rotation Program start date
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Marketing, Finance, Health Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Active in one or more club, volunteerism effort, or other activity outside of the classroom
- Have completed at least one quality internship in a relevant role to this position
- Must be legally authorized to work for any US employer without requiring sponsorship