The Manager, Global Copy Clinique will Concept, manage, and write copy for complete 360 campaigns for key makeup and skin care Global product launches. Work from product inception to launch: concept, name, packaging, visual merchandising, print, social, email, and digital assets. Partner with Art Directors to bring concept to life and with Marketing to address key messages. Work closely with the Executive Director, Copy to ensure cohesiveness of voice and messaging.
We’re looking for a big picture thinker who’s a stickler for the little details. You can simultaneously build a deck for a new product name, concept an all-social lipstick campaign, and break down a slew of segmented emails. In this role, you will own your programs from start to finish, and there is not a single channel you won’t touch.
- Work with Copy department and in-house Art Team to concept campaigns and execute with excellence. Think “digital first” but support all channels.
- Collaborate with Art Team, as well as other members of the 360 Creative Team: Visual Merchandising, Packaging, Social Content Creation, Production.
- Partner with Marketing, Product Development, Consumer Engagement, Education to pressure-test concepts and build deeper, more engaging storytelling.
- Work closely with Legal to validate copy and claims.
- Refresh and reinvent seasonal campaigns (holidays, high traffic moments, retail events).
- Build out campaigns through every touchpoint, owning all relevant copy docs.
- Act as the subject matter expert on your programs.
- Requires a minimum of 5-8 years writing experience.
- Agency experience preferred. Must be able to show campaign thinking, not just editorial.
- Inherent interest in the beauty business is required, but experience outside the industry also welcome.
- Should be fluent in social media trends, language, and native features.
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized, with a talent for managing a multi-faceted workload.