This role will strategically grow and develop the Papa John's Brand through innovative content and experiences, creating unique and compelling activations to draw people to engage with our brand. This critical team member will help define the brand voice underneath our new strategic brand framework, humanizing the brand and engaging our consumer – across occasions and product platforms - through social, content, culture and brand activation.
- Drive brand activation and engagement activities (through owned social channels or external partners) that bring added relevance within culture and/or conversation to the brand; and deepen the relationship between the brand and our newly defined target consumer.
- Define and execute a social media/content marketing strategy and roadmap that communicates the brand vision, excites Papa John's team members and superfans alike, grows thought leadership in our category, and drives engagement throughout the overall funnel.
- Partner with internal creative teams and agencies to brainstorm, ideate and execute creative social and influencer content, ensuring we show up in new and interesting ways with an emphasis on emerging trends and best practices
- Own the interpretation of the brand's target consumer persona to innately know their needs, and bring that to brand and marketing discussions as the 'voice' of this person in content, retail calendar and briefing discussions.
- Take an integral leadership role in the rollout of our target customer persona and strategic brand framework across the organization; specifically, to find unique and novel ways to bring these expressions to life for different functions and stakeholders across the organization.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone, and optimized for search and/or user experience across all channels.
- Develop the roadmap for content that aligns against integrated marketing initiatives like campaigns, events, product launches, and promotions.
- Lead social media, influencer community, and content marketing functions with the ability to motivate and coach the team, delegate effectively, and manage performance
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 10 years Marketing and/or Agency experience including a minimum of five (5) years of significant involvement with social media and emerging platforms.
- At least 2-3 years managing people and teams
- Experience with retail, QSR or restaurant industry preferred; or B2C eCommerce brands desired