Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) is seeking a SharePoint Online Developer to join its Information Technology team. The SharePoint Online Developer is responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and support of SharePoint Online solutions. This individual will interface directly with users to identify business challenges, document requirements, perform analysis, and define creative solutions to improve overall efficiency and value. The successful candidate should be adaptable and able to reprioritize and shift gears quickly.
The SharePoint Online Developer will:
• Act as the first point of contact for SharePoint Online concerns across all internal and external facing sites and supported platforms (Windows, Mac, IOS, Android)
• Collaborate with staff to understand project requirements and translate them into technical solutions using SharePoint Online and other Office 365 (M365) tools
• Evaluate Office 365 (M365) capabilities and make recommendations for leveraging new features in SharePoint related solutions inclusive of but not limited to OneDrive, Delve, Power Automate, Office 365 Groups and Teams, Planner and OneNote across internal and external facing sites and supported platforms (Windows, Mac, IOS, Android)
• Provide SharePoint Online architectural and technical product expertise
• Identify opportunities for business process automation/collaboration and provide solutions that drive adoption, streamline processes and facilitate communications
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve SharePoint Online related problems and escalate incidents as necessary
• Perform administration activities such as site provisioning, permissions management, site collection configuration, and other system administration tasks
• Communicate and collaborate with staff to ensure the continuous adoption of new and existing solutions and to maximize the full functionality of the SharePoint platform
• Plan, coordinate, and deliver training and support to end users for SharePoint Online solutions
Key Success Factors PhRMA seeks a proactive and action-oriented individual with a strong orientation toward customer service. Key success factors for this role include a strong team and collaborative focus, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non‐technical colleagues. PhRMA operates a mixed Windows and Mac workstation environment.
Professional Experience / Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Minimum of 5 years of experience deploying and administering SharePoint Online solutions
• In-depth knowledge of SharePoint fundamentals such as sites (classic, modern), apps, webparts, audiences, libraries, lists, views, forms, workflows, metadata, web parts, style sheets, and master pages
Position Announcement – March 2020
• Experience with OneDrive for Business, Office 365 Groups & Teams
• Ability to clearly document requirements, specifications and processes
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Strong customer relationship and problem-solving skills (independent and able to adjust to changing priorities)
• Ability to interpret client requirements, proactively identify issues and coordinate resolutions
• Solid communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Azure B2B collaboration
• Experience with Nintex Workflow for Office 365 (Enterprise) and Nintex App Studio
Who we are
The Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) represents the country’s leading innovative biopharmaceutical research companies, which are devoted to discovering and developing medicines that enable patients to live longer, healthier and more productive lives. Since 2000, PhRMA member companies have invested more than $900 billion in the search for new treatments and cures, including an estimated $79.6 billion in 2018 alone.
Connect with PhRMA
For information on how innovative medicines save lives, please visit:
What we offer
In addition to a highly competitive salary and bonus program, various opportunities for reward and recognition and a platform of extensive benefits, PhRMA is committed to the development and overall wellbeing of our team members. We offer traditional (medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, life, AD&D, LTD, STD, LTC) and enhanced benefits such as parental leave, a wellbeing program, back-up care, health advocate service, employee assistance program and commuting benefits. We also offer a robust 401k plan with employer contributions upon the first day of hire and immediate vesting, a generous paid time off plan, seven paid holidays (plus inauguration day), half day Fridays preceding holidays and a paid winter break.
We are committed to the growth and development of our team members and offer many learning opportunities including an integrated on-boarding program, best-in-class leadership programming, tuition reimbursement at both the undergraduate and graduate levels, industry on-site and off-site training, and other management/professional development programs. Corporate social responsibility is
also important to us at PhRMA. Our team members participate in organization-wide community service activities, fundraising drives and charitable athletic events.
We are committed to supporting our family of professionals at PhRMA and strive to create programs that help our team members manage the challenges of balancing a fast-paced career with their own personal goals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
PhRMA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.