You will support the Corporate Communications team across multiple internal and exec disciplines, including employee communications, executive communications, internal contests, content and storytelling, weekly news reports and global town hall. This role will include support of EA’s well-known franchises and EA’s biggest player events of the year, as well as additional activities and activations on internal and external communication channels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with internal communications by supporting various announcements and employee engagement programs including executive communications, written global employee communications, employee contests, Town Halls, and other internal events.
- Support business units and game franchises by working with key partners and agencies to develop self-service employee communication resources and guides.
- Work on internal and external content for industry events, with activities including sourcing, writing and editing stories and content for the EA websites and the @EA social channels including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Also assist the internal communication team with announcing and running our internal global events.
- Maintain content updates for our corporate intranet and employee social media advocacy platform.
Education & Skills Required
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from BA, BS, MS, or MBA program in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for storytelling.
- Experience with social media platforms, and Microsoft Office.
- Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
- Familiar with EA, our games, and the gaming industry.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.