As part of Global Communications, support the product PR team across EA’s well-known studios and franchises, competitive gaming and EA’s biggest player event of the year, EA PLAY.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- You will work with different partners including Brand and Activation Leads, Community Teams and Development Teams, among others to help develop several PR activities. These activities can include writing different types of external communications such as press releases, media alerts and media pitches, staffing events and getting press feedback and maintaining multiple PR databases. You will also learn how to work with EA’s PR agency and how best to use their time and skills to produce new coverage opportunities for our games and events.
Education & Skills Required
- Currently enrolled BA, BS, MS, or MBA student focused on Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter with a strong passion for storytelling.
- Experience with Google Docs and Microsoft Office.
- Manage multiple priorities and deliver high-quality results on time.
- Familiar with EA, our games, and the gaming industry.
- Please include a small writing sample with your application: Pitch yourself for this role using no more than one hundred (100) words.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.