- Query telemetry data
- Create dashboards to monitor the game health and identify any opportunities for our title(s).
- Identify meaningful insights to the team from our vast data
- Communicate the findings/insights to a wide range of audience
Expected skills and experience:
- Passion towards games and player behaviors within games
- Curiosity and desire to investigate and problem solve with data
- Good foundation of math and statistics
- Good knowledge of SQL for data retrieval purposes (Redshift, Snowflake, etc.)
- Able to work and parse JSON files
- Knowledge of data visualization software (Power BI, Tableau, Excel etc.)
- Familiarity with data analysis tools such as R, Python, etc.
- Ability to work autonomously but also able to work on team projects
- Great communication skills to translate the findings into a universal language
- Interest in mobile games
- Currently enrolled in a BS or higher in a field of statistics, computer science, economics, business, or data science
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.