As a Product Management Intern in EA’s Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will work on defining features and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. The Digital Platform includes product areas such as Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, SDK / API’s, Data & AI. You will be a PM generalist in a product area.
Responsibility & Skills
- Engage in research and discovery of growth areas that will lead to insights on Product features that can be pitched to product leadership team.
- Write Product Specs in the form of Epics and User Stories that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audience.
- Work collaboratively with engineering to understand tradeoff and iterate on Product Specs. Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to stakeholders. Collaborate with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams such as Customer Care, Legal, Marketing, Studios, Finance to gather inputs and communicate feature scope.
- Create product & feature collaterals to enable auxiliary teams to drive the adoption of features.
- Demonstrate structured and analytical thinking on nebulous problems
- Demonstrate keen Product Sense
- Demonstrate stellar written and oral presentation skills
- Be able to comfortably present to senior audience - both technical and non-technical
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.